This clutch combines rescued leather and decommissioned fire hose and is lined with reclaimed parachute silk. It is made in a practical and classic shape that works for everyone. This clutch comes with two straps so that it can be carried as a clutch, wristlet or shoulder bag. The strap can be removed, attached at both ends, or looped onto one of the side hooks. We have counted 5 ways of carrying it so far and leave the rest to your imagination.
- Measurements: 10.5" along the bottom and 10” along the top by 6.75" tall
- Standard clutch strap drop: 7”
- Long strap adjustable up to 51” long
- Exterior is made of a combination of rescued leather and decommissioned British fire hose
- Lined with reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Detachable straps made from decommissioned fire-hose
- Zipper closure
- Handmade with zero-waste design in England
- Comes in a reclaimed silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag among other uses
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighter Charity
Learn more about this bag in our blog!