This tote bag is practical, individual, beautiful, and timeless. It is made from genuine decommissioned fire hose and lined with reclaimed parachute silk. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose turns a classic shape into an eco original. A perfect daily work bag due to its size and durability, this tote will keep you dry through a spot of rain and keep its contents dry even in a rainstorm. You don’t need to worry about setting it down on the ground, it will wipe clean with a cloth.
- Measurements: 14" along the bottom and 17” on top by 11.5" tall by 5" wide on the bottom
- Handle Drop: 9.75”
- Exterior and handles made of decommissioned British fire hose
- Lined with reclaimed parachute silk
- 1 interior zip pocket along with 2 interior multifunctional slip pockets
- Zipper closure
- Easily fits a 13” laptop
- Handmade with zero-waste design in England
- Water-resistant and wipes clean
- Comes in a reclaimed silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag among other uses
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighter Charity
Learn more about this bag in our blog!