This handmade Adire bag with a split flap is made with high-quality handmade Adire fabric. The Adire fabric used to create one of a kind unique pieces is indigenous to the Yoruba people of Nigeria. This bag also comes with a detachable chain, giving you the option to wear the bag as a clutch or shoulder bag. Great for carrying daily essentials, this bag is the perfect addition to any outfit. We are sure this will become your new favorite bag!
- Measurements: 7" long on rounded bottom and 7.75” long top by 5.25" tall by 2" deep
- 44.5” detachable silver chain strap
- Adire Fabric
- Sustainable leather
- Most EpiPens fit in this bag
- These bags may vary slightly in size and color as they are handmade
- Handmade by a team of artisans in Lagos, Nigeria
- Some bags may have a slight was residue on the Adire fabric. Wax is used in the production of the fabric and while the artisans try to remove it, some may be left behind.