This bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire hose previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK. A fun bag, perfect for day or night use. It is designed to be held in your hand, but also comes with an additional detachable shoulder strap for those who like the option of a crossbody bag.
- Measurements: 10.5" long by 7.75" tall by 5.5" wide on the bottom
- Handle Drop: 5.5”
- Exterior and handles made of decommissioned British fire hose
- Lined with reclaimed parachute silk
- 1 interior zip pocket
- Zipper closure
- Handmade with zero-waste design in England
- Water-resistant and wipes clean
- Comes in a reclaimed silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag among other uses
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighter Charity
Learn more about this bag in our blog!